Survivors of violence connect to Safe Horizon at some of the hardest moments of their lives. Safe Horizon staff go above and beyond to be there in those moments, no matter what. Join us and help survivors get the support they need. If you can give monthly, you will keep us going all year.
Over the past two years, Safe Horizon advocates went beyond the call by:
- Supporting 400,000 survivors of violence and abuse.
- Welcoming more than 3,000 children and caregivers into shelter.
- Answering more than 180,000 calls from survivors.
- Holding 30,000 counseling sessions.
- Helping nearly 14,000 children and nearly 7,000 of their caregivers following severe physical or sexual abuse.
- Distributing 40,000 meals to unhoused young people.